Virtual Recital Information
The COVID-19 Corona Virus has created many challenges in our community. Most notably, the ability to hear and perform live music. As our year comes to a close, it would be nice to see some of the work that we teachers HAVE done in our studios. While we cannot have an in-person recital, members at our last meeting voted in favour to have a virtual recital. We also voted to hire Zachariah Chase (Greg Chase’s son!) to edit and produce the video. We invite you to submit a video to the first SRMTA - Regina Branch Virtual Recital.
Please see the details below:
1) There will be two virtual recitals videos. One recital will feature Junior students and the other will feature Intermediate/Senior students. These videos can be previously recorded or a resubmission from a previous event (i.e. Music Festival or studio video recitals). The videos may also be brand new videos created just for the SRMTA - Regina Branch.
2) Teachers may submit up to two entries as one video for the Junior recital and one entry as one video for the Senior recital. All submissions will be no longer than 3 mins. Each recital is timed at 1 hr in length. Entries will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
3) Please upload your video to Youtube and then use the following button to register and submit your video:
4) The fee of $6 per recital should be paid via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Both submissions and payment are due no later than June 15. The recital videos will be released around the first week of July.
We look forward to receiving your entries!
Last updated June 2, 2021