Benefits of Membership
Canadian Federation of Music Teachers' Association
- A full member may use the professional designation "RMT"
- Membership in a nationally recognised professional organisation
- Receipt of the Canadian Music Teachers Magazine
- Conventions and annual meetings that include professional development
- Eligibility to enter students in numerous competitions - visit our website for further information (www.cfmta.org)
- Opportunity to change the public's perception of music e.g. Department of Education School Credits, GST exemption from private lessons
- Liability Insurance Plan
- Opportunity to network with teachers in Canada through national membership
To find out more of the provincial Association, please visit the SRMTA website. Click here.
Last updated: April 1, 2012